Corporate & Real Estate
Putting Legal Matters Into Context
Our general practice law firm built its reputation on providing a wide cross-section of legal services to families and businesses in the greater St. Paul area of Alberta’s Lakeland. We bring our collective experience as general practitioners to work for you in assessing your legal challenges, working closely with you and helping craft effective legal solutions that meet your personal needs.
Whether negotiating a divorce settlement, assisting you in administering the estate of a loved one, resolving civil litigation problems, or advising you in your small business, we start by carefully listening to you. That allows us to render legal services that will best advance your personal interests.
Keeping You Invested and Engaged
You put your trust in us to help you solve a legal dispute or issue. We want to return your trust by helping you find effective legal solutions. We guide you through:
- Separations and divorce
- Parenting and Child support issues
- Collaborative family law dispute resolution
- Planning and administering an estate
- Resolving civil claims and disputes
- Advising small businesses
- The purchase and sale of homes and farmland
- The purchase and sale of commercial property and businesses
- Helping draft legal documents for mortgages and other forms of financing
Legal Strategies That Make A Difference
We understand that you need legal advice grounded on your specific fact situation and on the law and legal rules that apply to your situation.
At Lamoureux Culham LLP, we look at how our advice and legal support can make an effective difference. We develop case plans and strategies specifically designed to fit your personal situation, needs and comfort.